Yet another list of thoughts going through my head right now:
- This whole new way lifestyle in that I no longer obsess over my running/training has really made me a more well-rounded and balanced runner/individual. People have noticed a big change in me; for the better. Even if it means I have to pull back from the world I submerged myself in for so long. I believe it’s worth it.
- I told my coach and my doc yesterday that I just “don’t care” anymore and I’m so happy about it. They get it. And man are they happy that I don’t anymore! So much better for us all!
- Oh hey…my 1/2 marathon is 4 weeks away from this Saturday! HOLLA! I’m comin for ya, Fargo!
- Man there is a ton of pasta in my life right now and I’m diggin it.
- I have no idea what my time will be for the 1/2 and I honestly couldn’t care less! I’m going to get myself through it and that’s all that matters and not compare myself to others. BOOM!
- Double-digits on Monday. The dreaded 10-miler. I got in my car and mapped that sucker out yesterday. It seems so much farther when you’re in a car than it does on your own 2 feet. Why is that?
- I’m considering going to a zero-drop or minimalist shoe for daily life and cross-training after the 1/2. Not for running as of yet, but starting some transition towards it. Kinda excited about it. The hubby is not. Do you know how many pairs of running shoes I own? It’s ridic.
- I keep getting emails from the Fargo marathon race director saying that because “Fargo ROCKS,” so will our medals…literally. What do you think that means?
- Man it feels good to be a gangsta…
YOUR TURN! Please share a crazy thought!