Crazy randomness going through my head…
1) I absolutely do not need another pair of running shorts, but there’s a pair of my favorite Adidas shorts on ebay right now in black that I MUST HAVE.
2) I cannot believe I just bought a second pair of my running shoes on ebay and saved myself $40. I heart ebay.
3) Tonight is probably one the last times I will be going to my current gym and I’m kinda sad about it.
4) I haven’t really spent a lot of time on twitter or facebook as of late. I have to say…I don’t miss my iphone blowing up with notifications every 3 seconds. I’m going to continue to limit…
5) I need to be in a job that challenges me and I’m allowed to be challenged.
6) I can’t believe I accidentally spit on one of the doctors I work for last week. He’s never letting me hear the end of it.
7) I totally did something bonkers to my left shoulder when we went bowling on Saturday night. It hurts like woah. And I can’t lift my arm very high. And that blows. I don’t need to lift my arms over my head though to run. SCORE!
8) I worry I won’t have awesome gym stories to tell you since I’m going to a one-room location that’s DINKY compared to my current mega-gym.
9) I am registering for the Disney World 1/2 Marathon in like 2 weeks and that is CRAAAAAAZZZAAAAAY.
10) I’m running 3 days in a row this week and I fear my legs are going to feel like bricks after the 2nd one. This is SO against the rules.
11) Did I mention I’ve committed myself to a Ragnar Relay team? Holla!
12) Sick of people looking at me like I have 15,000 heads when I say I’m 32 and don’t want kids. What business is it of their’s? Poopfaces.
13) I am in LOVE with my new Green apple shampoo and conditioner.
14) I have never done an ice bath. EVER. But I live for epsom salt soaks and I’m not quite sure what I’d do without my salt and my foam roller.
15) Ok. Ok. I no longer despise yoga.
Tell me something CRAZY or RANDOM going through your brain today…